Roadrunner Handles Accidents & Impounds For The Following Police Departments

  • Converse Police Department 405 S. Seguin St. 210-658-2322
  • Schertz Police Department 1404 Schertz Pkwy 210-619-1200
  • Cibolo Police Department 109 S. Main 210-659-1999
  • Windcrest Police Department 8601 Midcrown 210-655-2666
  • Kirby Police Department 4130 Ackerman Rd. 210-661-8515
  • Live Oak Police Department 8022 Shin Oak Dr 210-945-1700

Impounded vehicles can be released 24 Hours a day with one hour notice

Property Release to Registered Owner only , Monday Thru Friday 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM

To Release A Vehicle You Will Need The Following

  • City vehicle was impounded from
  • Make, model and color of the vehicle you are picking up
  • License plate and or vehicle identification number (vin)
  • Valid driver’s license and/or government issued photo identification card(for example: a passport, military ID card, etc..)
  • Proof of ownership (for example: a vehicle title, current vehicle registration receipt, or valid insurance with you listed as (policyholder) or insured operator. Name on id must match documents being used for release. The vsf-11 form is available upon request
  • All fees must be paid in cash or any credit card except (American Express)
Storage Does Not Accrue On Vehicles With A Police Hold Until The Hold Is Released. Initial Towing, Storage Fee, And Impound Fee Will Apply.

If a “Hold” has been placed on your vehicle by any police agency, you must obtain a release from that agency. Please direct all calls to the impounding police agency. We have no control on a police hold.

Vehicle Release Forms

  • VSF11 – Removal and/or Inspection of a Motor Vehicle at a VSF
  • VSF10 – (Specific Power of Attorney) Retrieval of Motor Vehicle by (Lienholder)
  • VTR-264 – Affidavit for Repossessed Motor Vehicle

Get A Quote On A Tow

If You Need Immediate Service Call Us Now